Inspired by Derek Sivers, these are the things occupying my time as at 9 January 2019:
- Attempting to motivate myself to get work cranking for 2019.
- Listening to the audiobook of Bad Blood, the story of the sham that was Theranos.
- Reflecting on what a big year this is going to be in Australian Federal politics, particularly for my wife, Hannah Beazley, Labor Candidate for Swan.
- Thinking about what I should set as my ‘theme’ for 2019. 2019-01-09
- Automating as many routine software-based tasks as I possibly can, with help from a range of apps such as Workflow, Drafts, Keyboard Maestro, TextExpander and Cloze. 2019-01-02
- Rehabilitating a hip labral tear. 2019-01-02
- Meddling with Markdown writing apps, trying to find the one that best fits my workflow. 2019-01-02
- Playing Hearthstone to the point of addiction. 2019-01-02
- Setting up a new, second blog. 2018-08-20
- Culling my podcast subscriptions to make way for Audible books. 2018-10-10
- Renewing my approach to work; introducing new ideas and approaches to help keep it fresh. 2018-10-10